DID YOU KNOW ?
- For every $1.00 spent on Floor Care, Supermarkets spend $3.00 for Slip & Fall claims.
- Among seniors, slips and falls are #1 cause of accidental deaths. Every 18 seconds a senior citizen is admitted to hospital from a slip and fall injury.
- Slips and Falls kill more workers than all other combined forms of workplace accidents.
- Compensation and Medical cost from employee Slips & Falls total approximately $70 Billion yearly.
- One in three serious bone breaks for seniors result in death within one year of the accident.
- Most major companies allocate $50,000 anytime there is a slip and fall on their premises so as to deal with the issue.
- According to OSHA and The American Disabilities Act: Passed by congress in July 1992,Title III notes: For all business open to the public, flooring and walkways should have a friction coefficient of .60 or above and ramps should have a friction coefficient of .80 or above. There are penalties for failure to comply (up to $50K first offense) and tax benefits for businesses that take steps to comply.
ARE YOUR WORKERS’ COMP CLAIMS INCREASING?
HAVE YOU BEEN SUED BECAUSE OF AN ACCIDENT?
HAVE YOU BEEN FINED BY OSHA FOR NON-COMPLIANCE?
All of these things are concerns for most business managers. In a Tight Economy you cannot afford to spend money on frivolous law suites, attorney fees or any expenses that do not provide a Return on Investment.
SAFETY for your Employees and Guests should be your Prime Goal.
Perhaps you have not experienced any of these issues yet; however, are you aware that the Number ONE cause of injury is Slip-and-Fall Accidents? These accidents usually occur when an employee or guest slips on a wet area of a dry floor.
The NEW ANSI B101.1 Standard requires that all walking surfaces in your Hotel/BUSINESS meet or exceed a minimum Coefficient of Friction (TRACTION) of 0.60.
DO YOU KNOW IF YOUR FLOORS COMPLY WITH THIS STANDARD?
SLIP GATOR CAN TELL YOU TODAY FOR FREE!
LIMITED TIME OFFER! $500 VALUE / NO CHARGE TO YOU!!!
LET US TELL YOU HOW YOUR FLOORS RANK WITH RESPECT TO STANDARD
Click here to Request a FREE “Slip Assessment” of Your Floor, Tub or Shower